Internet of Supply Chain DE 2019
9-10 October 2019
Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin, Germany
Europe’s leading SCM 4.0 forum for digital transformation & IoT
The 3rd annual Internet of Supply Chain conference provides leading supply chain and logistics professionals with the insight required to harness the power of IoT, automation and data-driven innovations to implement a more efficient, transparent and cost-effective supply chain.
We have secured some of Europe’s top leaders from across the supply chain ecosystem to share their expertise with you on our case-study led agenda, including:
- Dirk Holbach, SVP & Chief Supply Chain Officer, Henkel
- Roland Straub, Country Supply Chain Services Director, Coca-Cola HBC
- Luiz Boucas, Global Logistics Director, Kraft Heinz
- Ozhan Ozesenli, Supply Chain Director, Global Sales and Operational Planning Lead, pladis Global
- Victor Splittgerber, Head of Logistics Innovation, Zalando SE
- Asli Kunt, Head of Supply Chain, HUGO BOSS Textile Industries
- Ben Farrell, Head of Central Operations and Transport, John Lewis
- Sara Maradey, Change Management Lead, Global Supply Chain Analytics & Digitalization, Bayer
These experts will be addressing your challenges, such as:
- Road mapping your digital transformation journey: moving from PoC to full scale roll-out
- Finding a business case and delivering ROI
- A look at advanced analytics and AI in revolutionising the digital supply chain
- Aggregating your data: moving from big data to right data
- Understanding how to apply blockchain in SCM
- Overcoming challenges concerning security, risk and regulation
- Upskilling workforces and embedding digital, IoT and AI in company culture
- Start-up showcases and a look at the future of the digital supply chain
View the full agenda here.
Wherever you are in your digital transformation journey, this two-day event is a must-attend for all supply chain professionals looking to future-proof their digital supply chain.
In partnership with the European Supply Chain Institute, receive a 25% discount with code ESCI25, book here.